Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quicky Update!

OK Blog fans,
Just wanted to drop a quick entry to let people know we haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. I have been extremely busy, and am leaving this weekend to run a half marathon in Moab, Utah, also known as "GODS COUNTRY".

I have received many messages notes, and other communication from many of you asking about part II of my personal story. Just so you know, there IS a part II, and I am working on it. Sometimes it's not easy sharing all of your personal stuff and I have a harder time than you might think putting some of these things together.

I also have an entry on some personal milestones that have come lately that I am excited about to share as well. So bottom line is, though we have been slow in getting posts out lately, we are still very much commited to it. I will attempt to finish up a couple of things I've been working on during my commute to Utah, and rest assured there will be a full report on the half marathon when I return.

Thanks for reading, thanks for caring, and thanks for sticking around! I appreciate all of the little notes and emails I've recieved from so many of you!

Shane


No comments:

Post a Comment